1. Solid Base frame: Plywood and
melamine construction of 1 5/8" thick for maximum rigidity and
stability. Assembled with inserts and bolts for lasting strength. Solid
oak decorative moldings.
2. Slate mounting blocks: First
quality large solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the
slate to the frame.
3. 1 Slate: Premium slate from the
best quarries, 1" thick, in three pieces. The framed slate extends
underneath the rails for consistent play. This slate is precision-machined
level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20
different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Solid Oak Rails: Solid oak rails
and aprons are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively
bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel plates
embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true.
This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber
cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Master
Speed" natural rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearl sights
have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets
with # 6 iron for pool tables and # 10 iron for snooker tables. The
openings meet exact BCA specifications.
9. Exclusive leg levelers: Canada
Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers inserted into the leg with a
tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you
with a clean looking and more stable table.
10. Decorative corner moldings: Superb
solid oak decorative corner moldings assembled with inserts and bolts.
11. Legs: Our exclusive assembling
process makes the legs exceptionally sturdy.Standard : Tapered
legs.Optional : Ball & Claw legs.
12. Finish: Standard : Colonial Oak or